Its been a long while since I posted anything here. I've recently started a new blog on the socio-economic development of India and the world. Some of the topics I hope to cover are:
- Microfinance as a poverty alleviation tool
- Right to Education Act - challenges in implementation
- Food grains policy - why food rots in govt. godowns while the poor go hungry?
- Choices the poor make - how whats rational to them is irrational to us
- Notes from the field - my experiences from interacting with social enterprises and the Bottom of the Pyramid population they serve
For those readers who are interested in such topics, feel free to hop on to www.thesocialsectorblog.blogspot.com. The purpose of the blog is not just to disseminate ideas, but also provoke thinking and generate discussion. Do join in!