Bloggerly Duties - 1: An Award!

I have been neglecting my bloggerly duties for a while now. So this is part 1 of 3 posts dedicated to rectifying that situation.


My first (and as yet, only) blogging award!! :D

Granted to me by Nikita here.




"Thank you, Thank you!" (imagines wild applause and blinding camera flashes)

Blogging has been really good to me. At a time when I really needed it, I found a lot of amazing people and made a few great friends. Cheers to all of them! :)

Ok, enough of the speech..



Now the pic on the award is, for some reason, of a girl on a Vespa. So, I'll be gender biased and award it to a few of the exceptional female bloggers I follow (only in a good way!)

And since this is a 'blogger friend' award, I'll be taking it quite literally and award it to people I've come to know through blogger and now count amongst my friends.


*Drumroll*


Nikita: For the pieces of fiction that make you wish she had dragged it longer. Unapologetic stance on issues. The unending comments she receives. And most importantly, the fantastic sense of humor interwoven in most posts. (Don't worry, this is just an award and not a tag)

Divya: For her short but extremely precise posts. Also for her amazing artwork and mostly, for just being an amazing person.

Shilpi: For expressing both profound and personal thoughts with such disarming honesty and ease. Especially fascinating for me because of my tendency to shy away from writing on personal issues.

Azra: For her amazing consistency at producing one paradigm-shifting post after another. Her blog's a source of wisdom and provides an eloquently worded perspective on a whole variety of things. Someone I admire and look up to.

Tangled Up in Blue: For her sheer talent with words. She could have been a professional writer, but she prefers saving lives, and the world will have to make do with her fantastic blog. Her posts make my own deficiency in writing skill glaringly obvious.


That's all for tonight folks. Those reading this at home, keep watching this space for more!

Comments

  1. Aaawww Thank You for your kind words :D And for the award, its an honour from someone as exceptionally talented as yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You. I've gained an amazing friend too.

    Glad to see you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...you hav publicised my blog better than i ever could!! :D
    thank you sho much for the award...it's dame cool :D
    (can't ctop grinning, can i)
    :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! This is like my only honourable mention..I didnt get any in school unfortunately..:D

    Altho' I am itching to know if you met any creative, sensitive, intelligent, mysterious men in the blogosphere..

    I'd like to know more than one..;)
    (please see the subtle praise here)

    Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Azra: The honor's mine :)

    @Divinite: You're welcome! :)

    @Nikita: You're welcome & "lol" :D

    @Tangled: You're welcome! :) And I didn't know you were looking! :P More likely that such men are to be found on your blog than mine. :) (note the even more subtle praise here)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Short Story: Puppy Love

Short Story: 'The Psychopath'

The Principle of Minimum Regret