6 arbit things

Was getting so bored in Marketing Research class, when I remembered Harshad's tag for six random things. Interesting way to kill time.. So here goes.

The rules, it seems, are:

1. I shall write 6 random things, and 'tag' six people to continue this
2. They shall proceed to write six random things, and 'tag' six random people
3. They shall intimate me when done.

To make it different, I'll write 6 random things that I did to kill time in this Marketing Class:
  1. Read a couple of articles in a magazine
  2. Played Marbles on my cell
  3. Drew a sketch
  4. Counted the number of people dozing off in class
  5. Added self to that number
  6. Woke up and typed out this blog on my cell
There are so many more, but this is all the rules will allow.

I'm gonna tag these guys:
  • Pallav,
  • Ravi Bansal,
  • Kanishk,
  • Hari,
  • Pranav,
  • Harshal
All of them maintain such high quality blogs that I'm worried that this tag might be viewed as 'polluting' them. But I'm doing this anyway, because I wish to read them more often.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short Story: Puppy Love

Short Story: 'The Psychopath'

The Principle of Minimum Regret