Updates

Since my last post, I have:
  • Completed my Electrical Engineering program at IIT Madras.
  • Left my college, campus, hostel and friends of the last four years.
  • Visited my parents in Saudi Arabia.
  • Joined IIM Kozhikode, where I've tested the limits of my physical endurance (and patience!), met loads of interesting people, made friends, had fun and hopefully learned a bit of management.
  • Got a laptop :D
Each of the above events has been fairly momentous (I love juxtaposing words that rarely go together!) and deserve individual posts. It is a challenge to put such strong experiences into words, but one I intend to take up in parts in due course of time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short Story: Puppy Love

Short Story: 'The Psychopath'

The Principle of Minimum Regret