A helping hand

Yesterday I got a chance to accompany my colleagues for a trip to several small govt. schools as part of my company's (LSI) CSR activity. All the employees contribute and buy school bags and stationery. These are then distributed to school kids who can't afford them. This not only helps the students in these schools, but also gives motivation for those who are not in school to join it.

I'll let the pictures do all the talking..
The bags


Unloading from the truck


Distributing (me on the left)


He won't let go!




Naughty


and nice!









It was a pleasure seeing the happiness and hope in their eyes.

Credit for the photographs go to my colleagues Romana et. al.. Great shots guys!

Comments

  1. Hey, thanks a lot for the publicity! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very good work..wow u r lucky to be part of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some of the most blissful expression I have ever seen.
    I loved the snap " Won't let go"
    Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Short Story: Puppy Love

Short Story: 'The Psychopath'

The Principle of Minimum Regret